Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Drawing

(You might think this is boring.)

I love to draw. Today on the bus, my friend Casey was just fiddling on a phone like many people do. I was bored so I got out some paper and pencil and started to draw her. (Fun Fact: It was a little tricky looking at her to draw, because I observe my subjects very intently and I didn't want to be creepy.) When I got the basic shape of her face and a few features done, SHE MOVED!!!! She decided to look out the window instead or something. So I wrote this on my paper to explain the unfinished-ness.

     WHY DID SHE MOVE!??! LOOK DOWN AT YOUR PHONE AGAIN!!!!

She happened to look down at my drawing, so I told Casey I was sketching her, and she said it was good. I don't know if she did this on purpose, but she started fiddling on her phone again and I was able to complete my masterpiece.

Ah, yes. A happy ending once again. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment