Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hotel Soaps

I just LOVE those little soaps you can find at hotels! They're these little fun-sized thingies; they're so cute! I collect them. I actually think that hotel soaps are better than regular soap bars. They are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY cute for one thing. Also, they carry a scent so fragrant it would bring the most evil sin to humble repentance, the worst overwhelming sadness to ease, the most voracious, piggish starvation to deep satisfaction! O, hotel soaps, I beseech thee! ...Ok, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but the point still stands! Oh, that gives me an idea!* Anyway, I love them. Obviously. My collection consists of:
     -Neutrogena french milled soap
     -Aromae Botanicals face bar
     -Neutrogena body lotion
     -2 packets of Beach Mist conditioning shampoo
     -2 bottles of Pantene 2in1 shampoo and conditioner
     -2 packets of moist towelettes
     -Sweet Bouquet face and body soap

*My idea is to make a poem in an Old English sort of Shakespeare-y way (maybe a sonnet) about hotel soap. ;P I will post it up if I ever think of anything decent!

No comments:

Post a Comment