Sunday, June 21, 2015

Doctor Who Meets Papa Louie

I'm such a huge Doctor Who geek.
You know those Papa Louie games? The ones where you cook food for your customers and they grade you (quite rudely at times) on how well you did. Papa's Taco Mia, Papa's Freezeria, Papa's Cheeseria, etc. Well, they have this new thing where you can create a custom worker that you can play as. In Papa's Cheeseria, I could get REALLY detailed with it, so I made these.



Can you guess WHO they are? (See what I did there? Heh heh.)
It's the tenth doctor, the tenth doctor with glasses, and the eleventh doctor!
I wanted to give the eleventh doctor suspenders, but I couldn't give him suspenders without losing the bow tie (only one accessory per character). I could have probably made the ninth too, but I was using my brother's game and didn't want to waste his money on outfits.

1 comment: