Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nerdiness

I'm bored today, so here are some links to some awesome junk.

How to Speak a Little Elvish White and Nerdy by Weird Al

Also see other Weird Al songs, HE'S AWESOME.

Peanut Butter Gamer: Great Funny Youtuber

I might put up more later. See ya.


UPDATE: I HATE THIS GIRL!!!!!!!I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH MY DEEP HATRED FOR THIS VIDEO!!! SHE IS A DISGRACE TO ALL NERDS!! ALL SHE IS IS A STUPID IDIOT WHO THINKS SHE'S A NERD AND JUST HAPPENS TO GET GOOD GRADES! LET HER THINK WHAT SHE WANTS, BUT LET ME MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR: SHE IS A DORK, NOT A NERD!!!!!!!!!!!

You can find the CORRECT definition of nerd by watching the activities happening in this video.

A REAL nerd knows things like the following:
-HTML coding
-A second language
-how to play D&D
-many, many other things

One last thing I would like to specify: Nerds DON'T study like this: "hokay. one thousand one hundred forty eight inches by twelve inches by inches inches inches by six inches cwassify the triankle and exersef by an ankle meszr atute obstitoos isensil. hokay. two minus minus four. all dun!" REAL, AWESOME, SMART nerds use ACTUAL mathmatical expressions, NOT MADE-UP WORDS, AND we KNOW what they MEAN!

I should know, being an ACTUAL nerd and all. (Just LOOK at the title of my blog! DUH!)


I'm going to go calm myself down now.


this sucks too. wusses."stylish outfit." WHAT A CHUMPShe kinda stinks as well.I especially despise these nerd wanna-bes.no. i DON't believe you're a nerd. Because you aren't. But you're not as bad as the others.

in short, they all stink. they are NOT nerds. and sevensupergirls is a stoooopid youtube channel. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment