Friday, February 27, 2015

Spelling Mistakes

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I can't stand spelling errors.

So today, I was doing a pass-along story with some other girls that I knew. I pointed out a few spelling mistakes, and then they got all defensive on me! They said that I was being rude and that nobody likes to be corrected. Then I pointed out that I appreciate corrections, and that it's the only way anybody will learn. They got all offended and wouldn't even let me fix the spelling. It drove me nuts and they basically told me to shut up and deal with it.

But seriously!! If you hand in a job application and every other word is spelled wrong, they are not going to take you seriously. I mean COME ON! Some people are just idiots and can't take a little constructive feedback.

They spelled shadowy 'showey'
They spelled corner 'counter' and then 'conner'
They spelled lurking 'lerking'
They spelled curious 'corious'
And many others that I don't want to waste my time listing. (I mean, my third grade little brother can spell ALL of these, and we are middle-schoolers, people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment